7.16.2011

Giorgio Armani Beauty to Go Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)

Its getting hot outside, summer is in full swing, and you know what that means................Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!! One of my favorite times of year. I always love their Anniversary sale because of the exclusive beauty sets. They have so many amazing sets to choose from, its so hard to decide! But I must admit, this year there was a specific set I had my eyes on ;)

I recently discovered the Giorgio Armani Gloss d'Armani, and love them. When I saw this gift set, I knew it was perfect. The Beauty to Go set contains 3 shades of Gloss d'Armani (103, 400, 602), an Acqua Di Gioia eau de parfum rollerball, and a beautiful white patent croc-print cosmetic bag (which can double as a cute clutch). The glosses in the set are so lovely. 103 is a beautiful, light nude, 400 is the perfect true red (my favorite of the 3), and 602 is a shimmering, vampy-plum. The set retails for $65, but is worth so much more! (I was fortunate to have a $20 Nordstrom note, so the price was even better!) If you love Gloss d'Armani glosses, this is the set for you, grab one before they're gone.

**Set purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment