7.15.2011

Benefit They're Real Mascara

A few weeks ago I received a sample of Benefit's new They're Real Mascara. To explain this mascara you must endure a short but very relevant story.


Do you remember the show Seinfeld? In one memorable episode Jerry starts dating a woman (played by Teri Hatcher) with a very nice figure. It is early in the relationship, and Jerry debates if "they're real" or fake. Hilarity ensues, as Jerry has his friend Elaine try to find out the truth. Elaine tries multiple schemes, but she is unsuccessful in getting the real scoop. Finally the woman gets wise to Jerry and Elaine's plan, and she's not happy. In the final scene, she breaks up with Jerry and as she walks out the door, declares "by the way, they're real and they're spectacular!".

**BTW: This photo is taken 24 hours after I applied the mascara. It still looks like I just applied!**

I share this with you, because that's exactly how I felt after using this mascara. My lashes were longer, thicker, darker, and curled. This mascara stays put, no flaking, clumping, running, or smearing. It is amazing how well it works (plus, no primer needed with this one). My new HG mascara!!! To sum up the way I feel about my lashes with this mascara, "they're real, and they're spectacular".

**Item purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment