7.16.2011

Bare Escentuals Prime Time Primer Shadow

The new Prime Time Primer Shadow from Bare Escentuals is an eye primer that provides light-reflective metallic color that can be layered with other shadows.  The primer is good for people with oily lids, uneven texture, and people who have problems creasing.


There are 6 shades to chose from and price is $18 USD for 0.1 oz of product.  The color I picked up is Chroma Violet, which is described as Ripe Plum.





Compared for size next to Too Faced Shadow Insurance - $18 for 0.35 oz.
 Prime Time Shadow is $18 for 0.1 oz.

I LOVE this product!  The color on me looked purpley-silver with shimmer depending on the light.  It did not crease on me either (and I usually crease everything).  The only down-side to this product is the price and how much product you actually get.  You do only need a little bit to give a good amount of color, but I wish Bare Escentuals would give you more for the money! You almost get 3x the amount of product for the same price with Too Faced's Shadow Insurance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment