3.05.2011

Fun Hair Accessories for Spring/Summer

I am always amazed by the cute hair accessories made by Goody. They produce quality items, are constantly mentioned in major magazines, and are so fun and fashionable. Yesterday I picked up some items from Goody’s Island Sun collection. I settled on the headbands (so cute, I got one in every color!), and one of the new ponytail holders.


The Island Sun Seaside Headband is a metallic finish metal band, with a single metal flower in the same color. The colors available in my local store were: Black, Coral, and Copper. The beautiful finish, allows them to stand out against any hair color! They are perfect for adding a little color and style to any ponytail.

The Goody Island Sun Sunkissed Ponytailer comes in at least 3 colors, in my store, they had gold/bronze, coral, and green-blue. The ponytailer is made of metallic plastic, with a gold or silver plastic trim, and an attached black ponytail holder. These look way more expensive than they sound ;) It is actually quite chic, and adds a classy look to your ponytail.

These items are new, and at the price of $6 and under, they will go very quickly. Run now and buy a few of these for a fun new look! You won’t be disappointed.

*These items were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment