8.31.2011

Milani HD Advanced Lipcolor--GH Alert

I discovered a drugstore brand that I have been neglecting since high school. Milani! Milani always had bold, vibrant, colors for women of any skin tone. I never expect to find an amazing, classy nude lip color hidden among the bright colors of that thine.



Milani HD Advanced Lipcolor is everything I want in a lipcolor, and more!

"Milani's 3-in-1 lip color that nourishes, hydrates, and delivers a sheer wash of color with clarity and perfect radiant shine. It instantly comforts dry, chapped lips, and provides long-term moisturization."

This lipcolor is the most amazing shade of sheer nude (perfect --yes-my-lips-are-always-this-dewy and-fresh-naturally--color). It will look amazing on a variety of skin tones. It has a light pleasant citrus smell. The packaging is very old school glamorous--looks like it would be way more expensive--but lucky for us, its a steal at $7.00.

Swatched on my arm (after a weekend at the beach)

You must run out and buy several tubes: for you gymbag, your purse, your desk, stocking stuffers for you girlfriends,etc---just save a few for me!!!!!


**Item purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment