3.15.2011

Smashbox In Bloom Soft Focus Powder Eyeliner - Review and Swatches

I know this isn't a brand new product, but recently picked up Smashbox's In Bloom Soft Focus Eyeliner in Heather.  I was not originally sold on powder eyeliner, so I had to try it out.  Ask anyone (well Natasha) about my "complex" with eyeliners.  I never can put the liner close enough to my lashes; resulting in a gap between lashes and liner.  I was desperate until Natasha told me about Tarte's EmphasEYES liner, and I have only used that since.  The tiny tip allowed me to control where my liner was going and no more gap! Anyway, I wanted to try something different and came home with this!




Overall, I really liked!  I love the color and it applied smooth.  There was no smudging after wearing all day either.  I was surprised how close I could get to my lash line!  No gap!  The only thing I did not like about this was I had a little bit of fall out after applying, but easily came off.  Definitely recommend.

This product was purchased by me.

1 comment:

  1. I unquestionably getting a charge out of each and every piece of it. It is an extraordinary site and pleasant offer. I need to bless your heart. Great job! You folks complete an extraordinary blog, and have some incredible substance. Keep doing awesome.
    hudson valley drug rehab | hudson valley drug treatment

    ReplyDelete