9.15.2011

Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++

I have to confess that I am now, too, on the BB bandwagon! Thanks to a recent Sephora promo that let's you sample 3 of their BB creams. BB creams have been around in Asia for sometime now, but are the new thing here in the states. These creams are said to function as a multiple-tasking, do-it-all face cream. BB Cream is said to be a moisturizer, sunscreen, and skin treatment, all rolled into one! I wanted to try the one by Clinique, but sadly, it is nowhere near my skin color. The good news is that Laura will be trying that one out. The samples I received were by Dr. Jart and Boscia. I already own a few Boscia products, so decided to try this one first.


The Boscia has a light olive-ish tint, it did not show on my skin. I have applied it in the morning, after using toner. I then apply my usual foundation on top (for you guys sake, I have used it with: Day 1-- Armani Lasting Silk, day 2--YSL teint resist, day 3--Pixi Tint and Conceal in Sun Glow). I felt that it helped my make-up last longer, especially the Pixi (a tinted moisturizer). My skin also looks better with the BB Cream--more if a soft-focus finish. The product is un-scented, which is nice, and is easy to blend in with finger tips.

I was skeptical at first, but must admit that I am really enjoying this product. So much so, that it's going to be hard to give it up to try the other 2 creams I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment