6.07.2011

Waterproof Wonders 2: Estee Lauder Double-Wear Light Foundation

Alright, so this isn't technically waterproof (I have yet to find a foundation that actually is, and comes in the right shade). Estee Lauder Double-Wear Light Foundation isn't new, but it has been a staple in my cosmetic bag for the last few summers. It is a light to medium coverage foundation, it comes in 6 shades, its oil-free and fragrance-free, and gives 15 hour wear (per EL website). I apply this in the morning, then add the Hourglass Waterproof Bronzer and set it with Urban Decay All Nighter, and I'm good to go! Lasts through ZUMBA class, pool, beach, etc.


2 seems to be a good universal shade for light skin tones. I wear a 3 in the winter (light olive skin), and a 4 or 5 in the summer (tan olive skin).



**Item purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment