4.06.2011

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Review

I just can't help myself, I can't resist trying new mascaras. Like I said before, its an obsession! This past week I noticed the new Full Exposure Mascara from Smashbox ($19), and my curiosity got the best of me, so I ordered one to try out.



This new mascara is supposed to "create a 104% increase in lash volume for scene-stealing lashes at every angle without smudging, clumping, or flaking". Sounds great, right? Sadly, it is all too good to be true (no matter how much I wanted to believe it). The mascara comes in a sleek black tube, and the brush is enormous. Its actually so big, that its hard to apply the mascara and get just your lashes, it got everywhere. I found that this mascara did nothing for my lashes, they were neither fuller, nor darker(unless you count the clumps). It actually flaked onto my face within 5 minutes of application. Verdict: Smashbox has many great products, but this isn't one of them :(

This item was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment