3.21.2011

Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Review and Swatches

Whenever I think of Wet N Wild, it automtically reminds me of high school!  I used to wear the brand all the time and the price was on point for my low budget.  Although, I must admit - I have not used WNW since then. I saw this gorgeous palette they had and for about $2.99 - I HAD to give it a try.




The colors are so pretty!  The texture was creamy and blended well.  I love the sheen on these too. The colors lasted all day with no smudging.  Each shade is imprinted on where you should apply - brow bone, crease, and eyelid.


I followed the imprinted shadows and did the brown in the crease, pink on eyelid, and the white on my brow.  I love it, but next time I would go a little darker in my crease.  This is a beautiful palette and highly recommend.  The colors and formula of the eyeshadow are high quality at a low price tag - what more could a girl want?  :)

This product was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment