3.30.2011

Benefit/Sephora VIB Gift with Purchase

As you all know, I profess my love for Sephora on a weekly basis. This week, they have given me one more thing to love, in the form of a GWP for VIB members (free gift with $35 purchase). It is a deluxe sample set of the B.right "ocean-inspired" brightening line by Benefit Cosmetics.


The set includes deluxe samples of: Triple Performing Facial Emulsion, It's Potent! Eye Cream, Foamingly Clean Facial Wash, all tucked into a cute "beachy-print" box. This new line has the most adorable packaging (the bottles all have little raised bumps on them, that resemble a sea urchin, and the glass reminds me of sea glass, we find at the beach). I have tried the eye cream and emulsion so far, and I really like them. The bottles alone have me longing for vacation......I have a feeling I'll be back for more!!!!


Note:  Laura tried to add this to her online purchase and it said it was sold out!  Natasha got her's in store and had no problem.  There was lots of stock available too!

GWP was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment